Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Out my window

This photo was literally taken out the window by my desk 5 min ago.

Life in Homer has been moving right along. Lou is busy working in the winery and just this morning I taught my first lecture of the semester. After lecture I got in a ski under blue bird sky's. It has been so sunny around here my face is starting to tan. Back at my desk for the afternoon and life keeps making me smile. Two young bull moose are helping themselves to the frozen grass on the lawn. They are mostly getting along, but I have seen them push each other, just a little, with their antlers to get a better angle at the grass.
Before these bulls showed up we've seen two sets of cow and calf every day.
I went outside to get a few nicer shots. The moose in the front isn't just closer to me, he really is bigger than the other guy. FYI Jake - neither of them are legal....yet.

No comments: