Saturday, February 13, 2010

I have been hanging out with my grandparents in Florida before heading to South America. There is no shortage of things to do here, 4.5 days has gone by quickly. The trip started off a little hectic, United informed me my flight had been canceled and they were unable to get me to my destination in a timely manner. A few frantic phone calls, stressed internet searching, and technical failures later got me a flight on American 30 minutes before it departed.
My grandparents met me in Orlando and we headed to Disney downtown for lunch. We enjoyed a wild meal at the rainforest cafe. This time the trumpeting, moving elephants didn't surprise me. During our lunch there were three thunderstorms, wouldn't be a visit to Florida without a thunderstorm.
Wandering through the disney shops I was impressed by the variety of disney items you could purchase. My favorite shop was the toy store where you could assemble your own lightsaber!That evening we went to a Cirque du Soleil show, La Nouba. Here my grandparents are standing in front of the Cirque building, all circus themed.
 
Posted by Picasa

It was incredible! Totally different than the show we saw in Vegas but equally as awesome. It was circus themed and very entertaining.

No comments: